Saturday, October 20, 2012

Another Blessing!

My, oh my, we accomplished a lot this morning.  We got our computer off to be repaired, then enjoyed a nice country breakfast at Cracker Barrel.   Our phone provider required us to go in to the store to make the change of merging one account with our other - it's nice to have that completed.  We then went by the bookstore and then the electronics store.  We returned to the house for lunch, and Chuck had already headed off to work.  Becca was invited to her cousins to spend the night and go watch the races. She had a few clothes to wash before heading over to their house.  Once they were in the dryer, she and I ran over to get food for Major.  The grocery store was a necessary stop after picking up her overnight bag. 
Once I returned home - I discovered another blessing.  I opened our water bill to find a credit of over $135 for a misread!  The Lord did it again - He is pouring the blessings out and we are so thankful.

I have heard these kind of testimonies at church and am so thankful to be on the receiving end of it.
I've recently been reading about prayers - I will be posting something soon about this type of blessing.  To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment