Monday, September 17, 2012

Fell into that Pillowtop

Whew!  What a busy day - woke- helped Charles' get ready to head out the door, threw that magical color on my hair to hide the grays - turned on the soaker hose - had a cup of joe- a little reading - washed the magic potion off my hair and headed to work. It was a whirlwind kind of day.  Once I arrived home it was time for dinner, dishes and clean up, a quick run to three stores, back to fold a few loads of laundry, switch the clothes one more time, make coffee for morning, prepare meals for Charles' day tomorrow, work on my Bible study homework, print a few tests for Becca's week, play a few rounds of my current game addiction and then sit on the end of the bed and fall back into that pillowtop and drift off into dreamland.

No comments:

Post a Comment