Monday, September 24, 2012

Getting back to it

Ok  - I have been neglectful of my healthy eating and exercising.  Charles and I are jumping back on the fitness wagon.  We would appreciate your prayers!  We drank our water, ate our good and healthy food and even worked out our thirty minutes today. 
I don't know why it is such a battle!

I failed to mention it but  - I completed my million steps last week!  Yay.  I lost my spreadsheet when the computer crashed but I believe I did the first 250,000 in about 25 days.  I should have stayed the same or gone down in time to complete the remaining but actually increased each time - I think my final 250,000 took over 60 days.  It was fun keeping up with the steps and I may do it again in the future - but will definitely set specific time periods to complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment