Friday, November 9, 2012

Jumping Jehoshaphat

Distraction from the chaos that day in FL
The kids were going crazy picking at each other in the car one day.  I believe we were headed home from football practice.  They had me so frustrated with their pick, pick, picking, that I just hollered out - Jumping Jehoooshaaphat, would you please stop fighting!  They were so shocked at the words I said, and then it was an immediate burst of laughter from all of us.  The fighting stopped, and the laughter began!

I was reminded of this little episode as I was driving out ot pick up Chuck.  I was listening to Chip Ingram on the radio and he was talking about King Jehoshaphat.

2 Chronicles 20 king of Judah
Jehoshaphat's prayer
Psalm 145

Anecdote for doubt is praise
App called adoration

No comments:

Post a Comment