Friday, November 23, 2012

Lunch with the Cousins

 We started out the morning running a few errands for Dad.  The kids and I then met with Aunt Collette, Lindsay, Jonathan, Benjamin and Bethany who is Lindsay's roommate for lunch at Chick-fil-a.  It was nice to see Lindsay and allow the cousins to get together while she was home.  I could kick myself for not taking a picture!
    Becca and I stopped by Lifeway on the way home to grab a few of their Black Friday specials.  I then went to close out my "fun money" checking account.  They are changing their terms from free to monthly fees - and I don't want to pay them - so there you go - close it up!
     We stopped by Fiesta closer to Chuck's work last week and they make fresh flour tortillas.  I was going to pass a different Fiesta and needed a few things and was really craving some of that fresh yummy goodness.  I was so bummed - the one where we stopped to shop did not offer fresh tortillas!  Oh well - I treasure my weekend rompings with my Midge and the interesting little things we encounter - I know it won't be too many years and she will be off on her own!  As we walked the entire store looking for anything close to that fresh warm flatbread we saw a few interesting things.
They sell live crab there if anyone is interested!


Have you ever heard of fairy tale squash?  I have not - they were huge!

We didn't buy either of these - but did get some delicious coconut juice!



No comments:

Post a Comment