Sunday, March 4, 2012

Don't give up on yourself!

Well - Sunday is weigh day!  We have finished week one of our 12 week competition and all of us lost a little bit!  Yeah - we are all heading the right direction. 

Beth Moore's, Praying God's Word is scripture put to prayer.  A new goal I have for myself is to start memorizing more scripture and some of these scripture prayers.  I plan to start with this one:

    Lord, though I live in the world, I do not wage war as the world does.  The weapons I fight with are not the weapons of the world.  On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish stongholds.  Your power can demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of You, God, and take captive every thought and make it obedient to Christ.  (2 Corinthians 10:3-5)   Enable me, Lord!  Help me not just to read it and say it, but to believe it and do it!

Her book is about learning how to break free from spiritual strongholds by praying God's word!  I have complete faith that the Lord is going to set us free from this unhealthy stronghold!  Some of you are facing this same giant, and I know you are going to be free from it too! 
                                 quote
Don't give up on anybody - especially yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment