Saturday, March 17, 2012

Let's Move some Mountains!

One of my favorite verses is Matthew 17:20
  He replied, "Because you have so little faith. 
I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain,
'Move from here to there' and it will move.
Nothing will be impossible for you."
Do you look at that mountain you are facing as being in your way?  
Are you giving up your journey before you even begin? 
We can come up with so many excuses! 
 It's too much, it's too big, I can't make it, it isn't happening quick enough, I want it now, I've already tried and failed...have you ever thought these thoughts? 
 I know I have and probably will again. 
We must not be tricked into believing that we can't overcome our daily obstacles. 
They are nothing in comparison to our powerful God. 
Ask the Lord for an increase of faith regarding that mountain in your life. 
With His help, those things will have no choice but to move out of the way!
Lord - please give us all some faith - faith to move these mountains in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment