Monday, March 19, 2012

Increase the size of your box!

Proverbs 1:5

A wise [man] will hear, and will increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels:

Remember to listen - you will learn!  I had the opportunity to apply this today!  I was working on an advertisement for one of our conferences that will hopefully have a great impact on our company.  The layout was set, but there was something about the ad that just wasn't coming together.  My co-worker gave an excellent suggestion on changing the size of the top image!  Brilliant - it brought the whole thing together in a uniform and professional presentation!  If I did not listen to her suggestion, I would have struggled and wasted time brainstorming other changes.  This not only helped me with this ad - but will help me with future ads - it increased my learning!  
Take time to listen and try to apply what you learn.
Remember what Dad says - always be watching and listening for  ways to increase your box!

No comments:

Post a Comment