Sunday, January 8, 2012

Journaling

I recently started journaling.  Heather got me started with the idea of the daily blog.  Then Collete introduced me to pinterest.  I saw some of the coolest journal ideas on there which got the girls and I started with our smash books.  The new year brought about thoughts of goals that I would like to accomplish.  Balance is my goal as mentioned in a previous post.  Well with balance - there are several things I'm trying to equalize.  One of which is my eating and exercise habits which brings me to my next journal.  My getting healthy journal - smash book style!  My spiritual life needs a little adjustment therefore our prayer journals were prepared this week.  I can't wait to grow my prayer life.  If there are any prayer requests you have - please send me a message and I will get you added then send up some prayers.  I am truly enjoying each journal and can't wait until I fill up my first one!   

No comments:

Post a Comment