Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Full Night of Tests

Thorns part three will have to wait until tomorrow.  My evening was spent with exercise, dinner then completing all my tests on computer skills. I did better than I thought on some and ok on others.  Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint and Typing.  It took most of the evening to complete the tests.  Hopefully it is going to help seal the deal somewhere soon.
We're gonna watch a few minutes of American Idol and then off to bed.  Don't forget Wed night is the next face to face - and would appreciate prayers.
BTW - Chuck still hasn't heard - pray he gets a big YES this week.
Becca's working on the most beautiful painting - pictures coming soon
Charles has taken some amazing pictures - I will see if he will let me post a few!
Nite guys!  I'll be back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment