Saturday, February 11, 2012

Productive Day

We woke up early and headed to the church for the garage sale fundraiser for the upcoming mission trip.  I'm not sure why I didn't get a picture but the entire gymnasium was full!  The prices were excellent too - I couldn't resist - so yep we bought a few odds and ends.  Praise the Lord it was in the gym because it was freeeeeeezzzing today!  Chuck and Becca stayed out there and I headed back just before noon.  Charles and I ran around and got our supplies.  By the time we returned to the house the kids were back and we all headed to Tim's.  Again - my head was in the clouds - no pictures of Charles, Chuck and Tim working away on the car and the truck.  Two oil changes and a window fixed - they were very productive.  Becca and Misti decided they needed girl time - so Becca spent the night at their house.  The boys and I decided it was a good night for fried chicken and a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment