Monday, June 18, 2012

Blessed by my Boys

     I'm so blessed by all the men in my life.  They never cease to amaze how they take such care of me and Becca.  To make a long story short, I was going to do a task that is normally Chuck's responsibility.  I was not expecting him to do it - I truly planned to take care of it.  Well, as soon as he knew I was going to do it - he refused to allow me to do it and he got it done!  What character...He made me proud!  I am thankful that he is not the type to sit on the sidelines and let others do his work for him.  He digs in, does more than his share and works hard.  His sister has this trait too!  She worked herself silly this weekend without complaint. 
     Charles, my handyman fixed my shoe!  I have these flip flops - I call this particular pair my flippers.  They are really kind of ugly - made out of the same material as crocks.  They are very light and comfy.  Well - the piece between my toes came out the other day and Charles fixed them for me! Thank you Thank you!
    
     Becca has caught this junk going around and has been congested the last few days.  Stuffy nose, sore throat and sleepiness have attacked!  She is feeling a little better today.  Pray that it doesn't go into an ear infection - her ear has been a little bit "clogged".

    Ok  - I didn't post it before - remember I told you I would tell you later!  The girls have started their own blog.  I'm so proud of their hard work!  They are staying busy with projects (seems like most of these projects have been FOOD - so far)!  I can't wait to look back at the end of the summer to see what all they accomplish!
Here is the link to their website - if you would like to check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment