Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Everlasting Love

Cleaning up and Catching up at work - looking forward to a few days off with my sweet family!

Charles never ceases to impress me with how he handles different situations.  Let's just say Chuck could have done a little better on his grades.  Charles just talked with him about success and learning from different situations.  I know his grades are going to be amazing in his spring semester.  I love my boys!

Little smokies are in the crockpot and we baked up some delicious cookies for work tomorrow.  We are having a little Christmas celebration which will include a chinese gift exchange, trivia, food, and games.  My co-workers are great!

Becca and Misti are having fun with their smashbooks.  I can't wait to see their new pages of inspiration and creativity.  I'm sure they will stay busy with them over their Christmas break.  I love my girls too!

I also love my God and am so thankful that He he has an everlasting love for us!

Jeremiah 31:3  The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love.

No comments:

Post a Comment