Thursday, December 22, 2011

Yeah! - Christmas Vacation

It always seems like the work week before vacation or holidays just drag!  I'm so thankful for a few days off to spend time with the family. 
Chuck went and got registered for his spring semester today and put in a few more job applications.  We are praying the Lord leads him to the right place at the right time to find that job He has waiting especially for him. 
Becca and Misti are Little Big Planet nuts! 
Thank you to my kiddos for always being great helpers around the house - It sure helps us out a lot and is so appreciated!
I can't believe Christmas is this weekend - where did this year go?
I'm off to journal a bit, watch some tv with my favorite guy in the world and have a nice hot cup of tea with cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment