Thursday, December 15, 2011

He Hears and Listens

Isaiah 40:28-31
28 Do you not know?  Have you not heard?
The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth.
He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom.
29 He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.
30 Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall;
31 but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary,
   they will walk and not be faint.

He has understanding that is beyond our comprehension!


Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.


Trust Him - Don't lean on your own understanding!


Psalm 116

 1 I love the LORD for hearing me,
   for listening to my prayers.
2 Yes, he paid attention to me,
   so I will always call to him whenever I need help. 


Sometimes we are faced with things so big.
He will listen
He will hear
He will help

No comments:

Post a Comment